What makes Beauty at EWC special?
- We are proud to have a 100% pass rate (2014-2018)
- You will be interacting with customers daily to not only hone your creative skills but improve your business understanding and customer service abilities
- During your time at EWC, you will be taught by tutors and educators with a wealth of experience in the industry ho have worked for high-end and well-known brands including Dermalogica and MAC Cosmetics
What do our students say?
"I've learnt so much from this course, I am so glad that I chose to study at EWC"
"Getting to learn in a salon really helps you get a feel for what it's like to work in the industry"
What can I do next?
After you have successfully completed this course, you can choose to:
- Enter into employment in this industry
- Apply to one of our part-time courses to build your portfolio of skills
- Or apply for another full time course
We're proud that our students go onto careers including:
- Product trainer
- Skin Analyst
- Mobile Therapist
What will I be doing?
This is 30 week programme that will enable you to develop the skills essential for employment in the Beauty Therapy industry, working in spas, clinics, cruise liners salon owner, and all other aspects of beauty. Topics covered include skin and body treatments using electrotherapy and massage for the body, facials, manicure, pedicure, nail art, waxing, eye treatments, reception work, make-up and tanning, Laser and IPL, skin rejuvenation and more!
How will I be assessed?
Your theory and practical knowledge will be assessed throughout the weeks by your tutors, in preparation for your minimal practical assessment/exam covering practical and theory knowledge.
We accept overseas students visiting on tourist visas and can provide housing options. If you are from a country that is part of the European Union then you likely will be able to travel to the UK without obtaining a separate visa. If you are from outside of the EU then you will need to apply for a tourist travel visa from the UK government, which you can do here: www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa