Fast Track Barbering course includes:
- Cutting techniques
- Scissor work - scissor over comb, texturising, layering, and building the structure of a haircut
- Clipper work - 2-back and sides, clipper over comb
- Fading- zero-fades, 1-fades, 0.5-fades
- Shampooing and conditioning the hair and scalp
- Consultation skills
- Health & Safety
End of the course you will have the capability and be confident enough in the basic foundation of cutting men's hair. You will be provided with clients, which means you'll be spending all your time cutting hair.
Full Time: 6 weeks - Monday to Friday 10:00 - 17:00
We accept overseas students visiting on tourist visas and can provide housing options. If you are from a country that is part of the European Union then you likely will be able to travel to the UK without obtaining a separate visa. If you are from outside of the EU then you will need to apply for a tourist travel visa from the UK government, which you can do here: www.gov.uk/check-uk-visa
What could this qualification lead to?
Career opportunities as an all hair types hairdresser exist in a variety of contexts, including
- Commercial barbershops/salons
- Independent/self-employed/mobile/home-based settings
- Product manufacturing and training
- Armed services
- HM Prison service
- Cruise liners
- Hospitals/care homes
Further Learning Opportunities:
Why not find some time and start a level 2 & 3 NVQ 12 week course, learners who complete this qualification are eligible to become a State Registered Barber (SRB) with The Hairdressing Council.